- Planned Parenthood's CEO Joan Malin had a great Letter to the Editor in the New York Times.
- Planned Parenthood's Haydee Morales had a column in El Diario about Teen Pregnancy rates in the Latina community.
- NBC’s Today Show highlights Planned Parenthood’s online tools, My Method and The Check.
- The Washington Post reports that the White House delivered strong assurances that Judge Sotomayor agrees with President Obama’s belief in constitutional protections for a woman’s right to abortion,
- Pollster.com offers more insight into the recent Gallup poll on abortion.
Monday, June 1, 2009
Last Week's News
Good Morning! In case you missed them, here is a quick roundup of last week's news: